Who we are
We are Eugene Civic Alliance, located at:
P.O. Box 5338
Eugene, OR 97405
and online here at https://eugenecivicalliance.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about you if you make a donation on the website. We’ll ask you to provide information including your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information to:
- Send you confirmation of your donation
- Respond to your requests or questions
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Send you news and updates about our project, if you choose to receive them
If you make donation, we will store this information, including the amount of your donation.
When visitors leave comments on the blog we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you use the contact form(s) on our site, we process the information from the fields that you provide to us.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, our staff can see:
- Donation information like the amount and when it was donated, and
- Your information like your name, email address, address and phone number.
Our team members have access to this information to plan and review fundraising activities.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example:
- ANALYTICS: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your personal information at google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by going to heretools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
We generally keep records of all donations through the site indefinitely for our internal record-keeping. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have interacted with this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
541-525-6601 or email@example.com