It’s Time to Celebrate Play!
November 16, 2018
Our annual Give Play campaign is almost here! This year, we’re celebrating the powerful impact play can have on individual and community health. From improving physical and mental health outcomes, to increasing a city’s livability, the benefits of increasing opportunities for play and physical activity are immense.
You can help us give the gift of play to our community through Civic Park. By supporting our Give Play campaign, you will help expand opportunities for people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to reap the benefits of physical activity.
The campaign will begin with a full day of events and giveaways on Giving Tuesday (November 27). The celebration will continue through December 31 with fundraisers at local businesses, raffle prizes, contests, and more. Stay tuned for weekly event announcements on our website and social media pages throughout the campaign.
New this year, we are excited to announce that donors to the Give Play campaign will receive a coupon for a free 16-ounce drink from The Human Bean!
Facebook and Paypal have also announced that they will match the first $7 million in donations made to nonprofits through Facebook on Giving Tuesday! Click here for more information on this opportunity.
Schedule of Events:
November 27 – Giving Tuesday
Celebrate this global day of giving by showing your support for Civic Park!
- Donate to ECA on Giving Tuesday and you’ll be entered to win an ECA prize pack or Off the Waffle gift card!
- Stop by Viking Braggot’s Southtowne Pub for their Pints for a Cause fundraiser. For every pint sold on Giving Tuesday, Viking Braggot will donate $1 to Civic Park.
- Host your own ECA fundraiser on Facebook. On Giving Tuesday only, Facebook and PayPal will match all contributions made to nonprofits via Facebook, up to $250,000 per nonprofit!
November 28 – December 2
- Receive a coupon for a free 16-ounce drink from The Human Bean when you donate to ECA.
- On November 29, stop by any Lane County Carl’s Jr. during the Carl’s Cares fundraiser! Carl’s Jr. will donate 50% of all food and beverage sales from local restaurants to Civic Park.