We’re Hiring a Development Officer
February 9, 2018
Eugene Civic Alliance is seeking a Development Officer to assist with the Campaign for Civic Park. The Development Officer reports to the Director of Development. The Development Officer will work in partnership with the Development Director and the Director of Operations to plan and conduct fundraising efforts for the construction of the Civic Park project.
1) Collaborate with the ECA Board, Development Director and Operations Director to execute the Eugene Civic Alliance fundraising plan.
2) Serve as staff to the 25-member volunteer Leadership Team and assist in their efforts to meet ECA development goals. Plan and attend all Leadership Team meetings.
3) Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors.
4)Manage data entry and gift processing.
5) Develop and track reports for all individual and corporate donors using Donor Perfect fundraising software for data entry and gift processing.
6)Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation fundraising.
7) Participate in the organization of special events.
1) BA (required), MA (a plus)
2) 5-plus years experience in development
3) Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
4) Knowledge of Donor Perfect, or comparable software
To apply, please email your resume to Nancy Webber.